Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Makin' some changes around here

I haven't posted in awhile because I wanted to post my recent work.... on a BRAND new Blog coming soon! Be on the look out for a new design with much larger photos, comment section and more information... all on a new address! I have a "major award" {couldn't resist saying that} to announce on the new Blog for everyone who participates in signing up again for auto updates!

So, stay tuned for instructions on where to go because you won't be coming back here for very long. Should happen in the next 2-3 weeks. Also, I will be announcing a new Model search on the new blog as well...

So, stay alert, because you will receive another post with the new address.

No comments: