Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, July 2, 2010

Children's Mini Session



So... normally, I hold back on my absolute favorite photo till after the parents see their Gallery. However, because I made the family hike from one side of Longwood Gardens to the other side just for this meadow shot, I have to, need to, want to, post this photograph. Beautiful Mama is pregnant and walking in heels because she rushed from work and super sweet Dad is carrying my props. The Star of the Show is just as happy and lovely as can be. The way the sun is creating a halo around her head, wildflowers in the background and her perfect pose and beauty just melts my heart. Thank you "V" Family for being such great troopers and hiking all that way just for my Meadow shot. I think it was worth it... Warmly, Shannon

No comments: