Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thinking of Christmas yet? Mini-Sessions Area Contest!

Since August is flying by, I am thinking of sessions for Christmas. Don't tell me you haven't thought of Christmas yet either! I am proposing Mini-Sessions for a day.
Where you can bring your children to a designated spot and have a custom and creative mini-photo session by me. This is perfect for those who are too busy for a complete session or for the client who wants just a few photographs and not invest in a complete package.

However, I need your help in finding the perfect spot. I am looking to have the Mini-Sessions this Fall 2009.

CONTEST:
So, put your thinking caps on because the person who suggests the most Rock'n and Awesome place will receive:
* Approx (7-10) processed images in digital negative format (printable up to 8x12)
* (24) custom Christmas cards
* A custom 5x7 Image box to store your images from your session.
Value? hmmm... $1800 VALUE! So is that enough motivation? So get out there and scout areas! Maybe you know someone who owns a farm? Maybe you know this perfect little park... something different and unique. Old buildings or a beautiful field.

DEADLINE: Sept 1st, 2009. You must include the address of the designated spot.

Once the area has been selected, I will list the Mini-Session Price Guide and time slot availability. Due to the limited time slot availibility, a reservation fee must be paid to hold your time.

And so I can't post without a picture... here's one from our trip last weekend to the Baltimore Aquarium.

No comments: