Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Announcing: A New Collection Click on photo to view larger


I have had numerous inquiries and requests for purchasing only Digital Images. I have bounced this thought around many times and I think I have come up with a reasonable solution for all parties...? I refuse to be the "Shoot'n Burn" type of photographer. A large part of my Art is the photograph you hold in your hand or place on your work desk or hang in the Living Room for all to see. I can't control if you choose to have your images printed at the local pharmacy for .20cents. I give you my preference for online printing Labs but ultimately it comes down to you. I try to educate my clients that there really is a difference in printing labs. The online Labs that I use and refer my clients to are calibrated by professionals, using high quality inks and archival photographic paper.

However, I know more and more people are carrying around their iphones, mini cameras or something similiar with family and friends photographs saved on the device, ready to whip out of their purse to share on a whim.

And so, I have reliquished some control, to satisfy the Digital world clients while still giving you a taste of Photographic Art in its finest form.

The Dazzling Digital Collection features:

* ALL processed digital negative images from your Gallery sized to print 8x12 and smaller
* Web sized files to share on Facebook, iphone, email etc...
* A bordered 5x7 Art print of ALL processed images from your Gallery
* A custom designed Dream Box to hold your Art prints with an easel for display
* A Wallet Brag book featuring 10 of your favorite images to carry around with you.

Introduction price $1125 - for the month of September 2009.
Retail Price: $1250
Introduction Price For New and Previous Clients

So, if you made it this far, thank you for humoring me. Stepping off my Soapbox now...

No comments: