Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Newborn Session: Meet Mister C. - 5 days new

Meet Mister C. who was only 5 days new and he slept like a champ in the beginning then he was wide awake for the last half of the session. ;-) This was taken on a pink blanket and I assured the new parents that it would look great in B&W. I explained there is a method behind my maddness! lol I'm sure his Dad was cringing when I took the photo but it paid off, right Dad? lol Texture always looks great in B&W. Isn't he a little handsome fellow? Enjoy your first Sneak Parents! - Shannon

No comments: