Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ahem... may I have your attention please...

Hey you! Yes, that's right I'm talking to you. The one who keeps stalking my blog and tossing around the idea of scheduling a photo session with me... what are you waiting for? Your children will have passed that really cute stage and into those tween years when they want nothing to do with you. ok, maybe that was over-reacting. So, to get you off that computer chair and outside for a beautiful children's session...

I am waiving my session retainer ($125 value- only travel fee's apply if valid) and you will receive (2)complimentary digi negatives. No purchase nec and you may not exchange the value for another item. One last rule: the session must be completed before Sept 1st, 2009.

Hurry, I am only giving this away to the first TWO people who email me at shannonmariephoto AT yahoo.com See, there is a very good reason my clients sign up for automatic Blog updates (the upper right hand side). You might have just missed this opportunity b/c you are not a Blog subscriber...

ALSO, if you know of someone who if pregnant and expecting in June through September I am offering an incrediable deal for my new *de luxe Baby* sessions. Send them over to www.shannonmariephotography.com under current promotions to see the rules. The person who refers the new client to me will receive a $50 voucher to use for their next session with me! ** (Addendum... To receive the $50 referral voucher, the new client must complete the session.)(no cash value)
Enjoy! S.M.

No comments: