Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Monday, June 15, 2009

Children's Session: Mister L. 7 months young

I had the pleasure to photograph this beautiful family again. You might remember Mister L. from this post: http://shannonmariephoto.blogspot.com/2008/11/newborn-meet-mister-l-7-days-old.html.com

I LOVE this photo of the family. I love the way Mister L is gazing at the camera. I love Mom snuggled into Dad and Dad beaming at his son. This family is so much fun and I love the clothes they chose; modern and stylish. I processed the photo with textures b/c the photograph just had that feeling about it. I have another Sneak Peek surprise for you- coming soon! Hope you enjoy this tease and check back by Fri for another goodie... ;-)

No comments: