Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Monday, July 13, 2009

Newborn Session: Miss I. - 5 days new

Meet the {first of many? lol} beautiful Miss I. who is 5 days new in this photograph. I can't believe she was born just a week ago today! I'm sure Mom and Dad can't believe she is a week already either! Isn't she a Doll baby? * sigh *



Miss I. is the first of my new * de luxe Baby* sessions. I got to play with my new custom props- which she is modeling in this photograph. I also got to do some skin-on-skin photos with Mom and Dad which will appear in the next Sneak Peek.

For more information on the *de luxe Baby* sessions please visit www.shannonmariephotography.com and visit current promotions.

Enjoy your First Sneak Peek!

No comments: