Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Offering Framing options...

For those of you who are looking for a complete package I will now be offering Framing! I have researched a few companies and finally settled on Frame-Love. Babette, Owner of Frame-Love, is wonderful to work with and her style of frames fits my style of photography. I love the weathered and worn look with my moody BW photographs or punched out color photographs. The frames can be customized in sizing and colors and her turnaround is fantastic. Check out her online catalog at Visit Frame*Love!
She is only available for Wholesale ordering through a professional photographer - so you must place your order through me. Choosing the proper frame can be daunting but I will work closely with you on chosing the proper color and style to best fit your artistic photograph.

No comments: