Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Children's + Urban Family Session

It was a beautiful morning and so we started out in town where I found an old green garage door and the building was boarded up. My friend was like we are going here? To the photographer- an abandoned building makes for an incrediable backdrop. We than headed over to a beautiful park with stone walls and a covered bridge. The green wall will be posted later... here's just (2) to hold you over.

I love to get a shot or two of Mom and Dad. When was the last time you had a picture of just the two of you?

No comments: