Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, April 16, 2010

Local Auction to benefit Copeland Run

Hello my Readers! I've been neglecting my Blog! It has been a crazy Spring and I hope everyone enjoyed the Bea-U-tiful weather we had for Easter!

I am excited to be donating a Package to the local Copeland Run Academy school for Children which is a Non-Profit Educational Corporation. To help offset school expenses they hold an annual Silent Auction. This year's Auction will go towards a new playground for the children. The Silent Auction will be held in Downingtown, PA on April 24th, 2010 at the United Sports Training Center.

I will be donating a Mini Session, 2 Digi Negatives, 8x10 Art Print and a custom Frame-Love 8x10 frame.
You may check out other Fabulous donations to the Silent Auction at Click Here For Copeland Run Academy Silent Auction information
I wish I could be there to see all the excitement but I will be dontating my Dental Hygiene skills to the Dentistry from the Heart day (free dental care to our local communities) at Thorndale Dental Associates.

I hope you will be able to attend this worthy cause! If not, please pass this on to your friends and family.

p.s. Be on the look-out... I have some new curly beautiful babies to show-off!


Warmly,

Shannon

No comments: