Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Announcing Mini Sessions

Well, I hope you are enjoying the nice sunny weather today! Seems like the rest of the week is going to be interesting with mix of rain and/or snow.

I have made a few changes for 2010. I have changed my Collection pricing to include more digital negatives and some of the Collections offer a print credit to use as the Client would like. I think this is working out nicely because the client gets to make more choices of what suits *your* needs.

I will also be offering Mini Sessions- permanently now. Mini sessions are $50 for a 45 minute session. Please note, Mini Sessions will be held on Fridays only. You will be shown 6-10 images in your online Private Gallery. This is perfect for: Pregnancy sessions, 6-9 month old, one year and 18 month old, toddler and just because you want to update your wall with a few new photographs. There is a $150 minimum order for Mini Sessions.

Just a note, April is Booked! If you are Pregnant and expecting, please contact me before your Baby arrives to book your baby's Newborn session. This ensures that I will be available when the baby is 3-10 days New.

And just because I can't post without a picture, here is our little boy: Remy LeBeau! ;-)
He is a Toy Poodle and we got him the day after Christmas when he was 8 weeks old. He is now 4 months old and he is such a Joy to have and super smart! He knows fetch, give, sit, stay, down, come and shake! Excuse the haircut- Mommy did the best she could with a wiggly, wild dog. ;-)

No comments: