Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Newborn Session: Miss S. 7 days new

I posted these on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ShannonMariePhotography However, not everyone Facebook's... I check in once a week- guilty as charged. The Newborn photos are from my BF's session. Long overdue for a posting- shame on me! I was there when she gave birth too! It just so happened that I had off from work that day and got the call at 6:30am that they were headed over to the hospital. It was a blessing to be there for her since this was her first. So, I am self-proclaimed Auntie Shan. I bought her the cutest little jacket from Gap for Christmas. I'm telling you she is gonna be one stylin' chick with an Aunt like me shopping for her! ;-)



No comments: