Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Changing things up

I hope everyone had a blessed Holiday with your Loved One's! The year is almost at an end! Now, my question is, what is the proper way to say 2010? Do you say
Twenty-ten or Two thousand and ten? lol!

I will be re-evaluating my Business investments for Clients and streamlining the products. Meaning, a better investment for you while still receiving the best quality products. For now, I will only be accepting Newborn Sessions from
Jan - March. Children Sessions will resume in April. * However, I might do some Winter Snow Sessions for Children so stay tuned... the weather people keep saying we will be having a snowy winter so I might just offer a unique Children's photo opportunity in the snow!

** Just a reminder, I have a few people signed up for the auto Blog updates but I need you to confirm the subscription. Please be sure to open the email and click on the link to confirm- otherwise you will not receive any updates! ;-(

*** Another reminder, Newborn sessions should be scheduled BEFORE you give birth so I may "reserve" the potential due date of your Miracle. Newborn sessions should take place when your baby is 3-9 days new! This is the PERFECT time in their little lives to photograph them!

See you next year!

- Warmly, Shannon

No comments: