Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, August 8, 2008

Something Wicked-ly Cool Comes this Way

Ok, I've listened to your feedback and I am changing some of my products. I will be eliminating the Accordian Album and Small "brag Album" that holds 12 4x6. In replace of those items will be something alot more modern and uber stylish. Something that I bet, no one you know has this item! Alas, it is custom ordered so you'll have to wait a few weeks on this one. But the wait will be worth it! Promise.

In order to get rid of my inventory... I have (1) Accordian Album and (1) Brag Album holding 12 4x6 on sale... Orig Price: $225 Sale price: $175
First pay, first serve.

No comments: