Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Monday, July 14, 2008

Children's Session: Miss K. - 4 Months Old

This was primarily a session for the 4 month old, Miss K, featured below. She is a Doll and has the perfect little nose and beautiful eyes. I also wanted to share the group kids picture that took some prompting but we finally got it! ;-) I really like how it turned out with the siblings: ages 4 month, 3 years and 8 years old. Something a little different but that's what I aim for! Enjoy your Sneak Peek Mom and Dad!


LOVE the interaction between Mommy and Baby. That's why I LOVE what I do!

No comments: