Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Newborn: Miss M. 7 days old

She was such the sweetest little thing, and I mean little, only 6 lbs and some ounces! She was so cute, she would curl into a little ball and put her hands near her ears. She was a great sleeper until I came along and she kept wanting to wake up- but I didn't let you! wink. Her parents have this fantastic old farmhouse full of character and so I had to use the house as a prop. I put little Miss M. into the basket and onto the deep windowsill. I really like how it turned out. Enjoy your Sneak Peek new parents!

No comments: