Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, May 28, 2010

Newborn Session: Miss Lillie 4 days New

Remember the beautiful couple from the Mini Pregnancy session's? Well, meet Miss Lillie, named after her great-grandmother. She is 4 days New in the photographs and ofcourse I have to mention her full head of hair! I'm alittle behind and thank you to the parents for being patient for their Sneak Peek! I think she looks like SNow White with her full head of hair and full lips. ;-) She was a Doll to work with and loved to be on her tummy! She would zonk out right after feeding and boy was she hungry! ;-) Enjoy the capture and stay tuned for more! Warmly, Shannon

No comments: