Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Fall 2009 Mini Sessions

This little man is the poster child of S.M.P. I photographed him at 7 days, 7 months and now almost 1 year old! He was reaching up to take off his adorable hat as I snapped the pic!


He is always such a joy to photograph... oh and you too Mom and Dad! ;-)



Meet Miss K., 2 years old. She is a shy but stunning little lady! She finally warmed up to playing tea. Here she is "pouring" strawberry tea for her friends Coco and Bear pictured with her.



I told her we were taking her picture for Mickey Mouse because she loves Mickey! M.i.c.k.e.y.

No comments: