Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Contest closed: Blog

Hi everyone! Congrats to A.H. who won the contest!

We have come to the conclusion that my Blog updates are not working. ;-(
Therefore, I will be resigning everyone up with a different service. You will receive a new email from Feedburner. Just confirm the new subscription and you are on your way to receiving new updates from Shannon Marie Photography.

As a thank you for humoring me and I know times are busy, everyone will receive a $15voucher to use how they wish (no cash value though) when they confirm their new subscription to the Blog.

You should be receiving your new subscription this weekend... Thank you, Shannon

No comments: