Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, December 26, 2008

Preg Session: Megann + Andrew + Baby

I hope everyone had a beautiful Holiday. My DH and I hosted the Christmas Dinner in our new house and it was great to sit back and relax afterwards. Our Holiday movie to watch was Batman- The Dark Knight. My DH couldn't wait to watch it any longer! I made him wait till Christmas to open the movie. lol. I gotta say, it is an awesome movie. Anyways, back to work... meet Megann and Andrew + Baby

Aren't they a beautiful couple? They are expecting their first at the end of Jan. So, stay tuned, because you'll get to see the first photos of their new bundle of Joy right here. I know what they are having but you'll have to come back and see for yourself. I love how he is resting his chin and nestling into his lovely wife... can we all say "Awhh" together?


My FAV


Enjoy your Sneak Peek!

No comments: