Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Featuring local Biz: Delfina Designs

I'd like to start featuring small local businesses on my Blog. I believe it is important to support small business who give so much of their time to their passion. So, first up is one of my clients, Delfina Designs. You can view her website by clicking on the following Delfina Designs. She features personalized embroidered gifts such as soft knit blankets (one called Cashmere!), burping cloth and more. Check her out!

If you know of other small local businesses that you would like me to feature please email me at shannonmariephoto AT yahoo.com.

No comments: