Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Friday, April 25, 2008

Kisses Galore

Ok, I just wanted to start this post with a "I am not a wedding Photographer!" lol. You may remember this family from an earlier post? Well, the Mom wanted some pictures of the family dressed up for her sister's wedding. So, I was hired as the Wedding Children's Photographer- and I must say what beautiful children all around! Mister G. was spell bound by the golf cart and was pretending to drive the little girls around! {The need for speed at such an early age! lol.} The girls are just charming and love the pose of them around their little brother. What a Beautiful Day- thank you! And remember... I don't do weddings! lol




No comments: