Scroll through pages

Don't forget to scroll through the pages for previous examples of my work! When you get to the bottom- click "older posts." To go back to the "welcome/home" page click on the banner with my Biz name.

Information about your Session

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mini Pregnancy Session

I just had to post this on Facebook and my Blog. I just loved the tenderness and passion this couple oozed. Very natural in front of the camera! This was an outdoor sunset Mini Preg session. I have so many great captures but I just needed to post this capture! Stay tuned for many more postings from this killer session. They will also be doing an indoor artsy session later this week and ofcourse their Newborn session. I know what they are having but you'll have to stay tuned! lol Enjoy! - Shannon

No comments: